Date of Birth: 06/17/1991
Height: 0' 0" Weight: 0 lbs
Pro Experience: Akron Racers (2013-2017)
Birthplace: Oxford, Connecticut
- Drafted by the Akron Racers with the first overall selection in the 2013 Draft.
- Fico re-signs with the Racers for the 2014 season on 2/4/14.
- Fico re-signs with the Racers on 6/26/15.
- Akron re-signs Fico through the 2017 season on 6/24/16.
2017 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Recorded the lowest ERA of her career at 3.22.
- Tied for the team lead with 5 victories.
- Made 17 appearances and 10 starts, with 3 complete games and 2 shutouts.
- Threw 58.2 innings, allowing 55 hits and 17 walks with 53 strikeouts.
- Earned the win in Akron's playoff-clinching victory on 8/12/17, with 3 innings of relief.
2016 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- 13 appearances, with 8 starts, 47.0 innings, 31 strikeouts, 2 CG and 2 saves.
- Tied for the team lead with 2 saves and finished third with 2 complete games.
2015 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Pitched 40.2 innings over 11 games, including 3 complete games over 7 starts.
2014 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- All-NPF Pitcher selection
- Appeared in an NPF-high 23 games and threw a league best 105.1 innings.
- Achieved team-highs with 11 wins, 6 complete games and 55 strikeouts.
- Fico made 12 appearances and 9 starts at home and went undefeated with a 10-0 record, throwing 59.2 innings, allowing 56 hits, 21 walks and 16 earned runs, with 37 strikeouts.
2013 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Fico appeared in an NPF best 23 games as a rookie in 2013.
- Threw a team-high 74.2 innings.
- Recorded 5 complete games and a 5.06 ERA her rookie season.
- Made her NPF debut on June 5, 2013 in a relief appearance.
- Her first NPF start was also her first win and complete game, allowing 2 runs on 6 hits with 3 strikeouts.
COLLEGIATE HIGHLIGHTS (LOUISIANA STATE):
- 2x NFCA 1st Team All-American
- 2x USA Softball Player of the Year Top 25 finalist
- 4x NCAA All-Regional Team
- 3x All-SEC 2nd Team
- 2013 Senior CLASS Award Top 10 Finalist
- 2010 SEC Co-Freshman of the Year
- Daughter of Ralph and Lee Fico, born on 6/17/91.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Administration with a Commerce concentration.
- Assistant coach at the University of Georgia.
Career Statistics »