Date of Birth: 02/03/1992
Height: 0' 0" Weight: 0 lbs
Pro Experience: Akron Racers (2014-Present)
Birthplace: Denton, Texas
- Drafted 10th overall by the Akron Racers in the 3rd round of the 2014 Draft.
- Re-signed with the Racers through the 2015 season on 1/19/15.
- Re-signed with Akron through the 2017 season on 10/26/15.
2017 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Recorded career-highs with 15 runs, 5 doubles, 17 RBI and 15 walks.
- Matched a career best with five home runs.
- Played in 35 games with a .241 average and 19 hits.
2016 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Batted .228 with 5 HR, 10 RBI, 9 runs and a .509 slugging percentage.
- Matched her career best in home runs and set her best slugging percentage.
- Turned in her best defensive season, making only 1 error in 62 chances (.984).
2015 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Played in 34 games in 2015, hitting .216 with 22 hits and 13 RBI with 5 HR.
- Her 5 home runs were the third most on the team in 2015.
2014 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Played 20 games, hit .208 with 2 HR and a .923 fielding percentage.
- Made her professional debut on 5/29/14 in a 4-0 win over Chicago.
- Scored her first run on 5/30/14 against the Chicago Bandits.
- Recorded her first hit, a double, on 5/31/14 against the Chicago Bandits.
- Hit her first NPF home run on 7/3/14 against the Chicago Bandits.
COLLEGIATE HIGHLIGHTS (BALL STATE UNIVERSITY):
- Finished career at Ball State eighth in NCAA history with 75 home runs.
- 246 career RBI tied her for ninth in NCAA history.
- Holds the Ball State records for home runs, RBI and runs (215).
- Also, BSU records for doubles (62) and slugging percentage (.810).
- 2x NFCA All-American and the first All-American in Ball State softball history.
- 3x Mid-American Conference Player of the Year, first time in MAC history.
- 4x All-MAC honors.
- 3x NFCA 1st Team All-Great Lakes Region.
- Member of the 2009-2013 Canadian National Teams.
- Played in 48 games over two years with the Senior Canadian National Team.
- Played on the Canadian Junior National Team (2 years) and the U16 Canadian Team (1 year).
- Daughter of Richard and Jeri Gilbert.
- Born 2/3/92, in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science, Master's Degree in Athletic Coaching.
Career Statistics »