Date of Birth: 09/01/1990
Height: 0' 0" Weight: 0 lbs
Pro Experience: Akron Racers (2016)
Birthplace: Simi Valley, California
- Signed as a free agent through the 2017 season on 2/16/16.
2017 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Played in 45 games, with 23 hits, 9 home runs, 17 runs and 21 RBI.
- Her nine home runs tied for fourth most in the NPF and led Akron.
- Posted a .466 slugging percentage this season.
2016 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Fischer-Cooke finished tied for second in the NPF with 10 home runs.
- In 36 games played, had 30 RBI and 19 runs and a .533 slugging percentage.
- Made her debut on 5/31/16 as the starting shortstop in a 9-3 win.
- Fischer’s first hit was a two-run home run against Pennsylvania on 6/1/16.
COLLEGIATE HIGHLIGHTS (LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT):
- Was the first 4x 1st Team All-PCSC selection in school history.
- NFCA All-American 2nd Team selection.
- 2x PCSC Coastal Division Player of the Year.
- Career record holder in home runs (65), RBI (172), total bases (495).
- Also record holder for runs scored (184) and doubles (52).
- Also LMU's career record holder in batting average (.387), slugging percentage (.786), on-base percentage (.494).
- 3x Gold Medalist at the World Cup of Softball and 2x silver medalist at the ISF World Championships with Team USA.
- Samantha Terri Fischer was born on 9/1/90 in Tarzana, California.
- Parents Rick and Debbie Fischer.
- Has a younger brother Tommy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, pursuing an MBA at DeVry University.
Career Statistics »