Date of Birth: 04/12/1995
Height: 0' 0" Weight: 0 lbs
Pro Experience: Akron Racers (2017)
Birthplace: White Rock, B.C., Canada
- Drafted 2nd overall by the Akron Racers in the 1st round of the 2017 Draft.
2017 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- First start and strikeout on 6/2/17 against Chicago Bandits
- First save on 6/3/17 against Chicago Bandits
- First win and complete game on 7/1/17 against Texas Charge
- Made 10 appearances, 8 starts, throwing 33.0 innings
- 2-6 record with 1 save and a 6.15 ERA.
- First at bat and walk on 6/2/17 against Chicago Bandits
- First RBI on 6/10/17 against USSSA Pride
- First run scored 6/14/17 against Scrap Yard Dawgs
COLLEGIATE HIGHLIGHTS (MINNESOTA):
- 3x NFCA All-American
- 4x First Team All-Big Ten
- 2017 Senior CLASS Award Finalist
- 2017 USA Player of the Year Finalist
- 2017 NFCA First Team-All Great Lakes Region
- 2015 Big Ten Player of the Year
- 2014 Big Ten Pitcher and Freshman of the Year
- Top 5 in school history in complete games, wins, strikeouts and shutouts
- Top 5 offensively in school history in home runs and walks
- Canadian National Team Member since 2013
- Daughter of Arnie and Reesa Groenewegen
- Has a sister Marina.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management, Minor in Leadership and Marketing.
Career Statistics »